MONITORING AND REPORTING
The Reports on the state of the infrastructure, its development and exploitation elaborated by the contact authority (Ministry of Environment) will be submitted regularly once in 3 years starting May 15, 2010. The Report contains information on:
- ways of coordination among public providers and users of spatial data sets and services based on spatial data and intermediary organizations; description of relation to third parties and methods of quality assurance
- contribution of public administration bodies or third parties to functioning and coordination of the infrastructure for spatial information
- exploitation of the infrastructure for spatial information
- agreements about data sharing among public administration bodies
- costs and contributions linked to the implementation of this Directive.